PROCEDURE OF THE TEST
- Remove the nicotine test disk from the foil pouch, and place it on a flat, dry surface.
- Holding the sample dropper above the test disk. Squeeze 2 drops of specimen into the sample well (See the following Figures).
- Interpret the test results at 5 minutes.
INTERPRETATION OF RESULTS
- As the nicotine test kit begins to work, a purple band will appear in the left section of the result window to show that the Control Line is working properly.
- The right section of the result window indicates the test results. If another purple band appears at the right section of the result window, this band is the Test Band.